Rates & Insurance
$150.00/ 45 Minute Talk-Therapy Session
$250.00/ 75 Minute/ EMDR Therapy Session
$200.00 60 Minute Family Therapy Session
$250.00/ 90 Minute Intake Session
*Sliding Scale: May be considered on an as-needed basis and based upon therapist’s availability.
**Rates are scheduled to increase on January 1, 2023.
We are currently accepting the following insurance plans:
- Optum (United Health Care)
We are considered out-of-network for all other PPO insurance. We can provide you with a receipt “superbill” for you to submit to your insurance for possible reimbursement.
We accept cash, check, Zelle, and all major credit cards as forms of payment. All payments are due at the start of your scheduled appointment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Good Faith Estimate
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the expected charges for medical services, including psychotherapy services.
- You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical and mental health care will cost.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency healthcare services, including psychotherapy services.
- You can ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule a service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call A New Leaf Emotional Wellness (818) 252-9495.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!